Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Summer 2009--Lainey's Birthday

LAINEY IS 11

Lainey turned 11 in July and has become a budding novelist. She LOVES to write fantasy stories and when she isn't writing she is thinking of new stories to write. She spent several months obsessively bouncing balls while thinking up new stories and she can't sleep at night because she is too busy creating new stories. She spends as much time as we will let her on the Farworld website, chatting with J. Scott Savage, one of her favorite authors. She is also quite passionate about Brandon Mull, author of Fablehaven, and was thrilled when he came to her school and autographed her book. She also loves to take pictures (thank goodness for digital cameras), mostly of herself. My most recent "Laineyism" was: "When they create a memorial to me for my amazingness, I don't want it to be too big and I want it to be in a fountain." If only we all had her confidence!








Lainey with Brandon Mull and Jorjee

No comments: