Monday, May 11, 2009

BYU Women's Conference-2009

 My 14th consecutive year at Women's Conference and it was one of my favorite!  We were all together this year--me, my mom, and all of my sisters and my pseudo-sister Cyleste and her mom. We even spent some time with my dad, Greg, and Brian who crashed a few of our dining moments.  We stayed in Heritage Halls again, this time it was Harris Hall where Lynnette lived her first semester at BYU.  Some of the highlights were:  being back on BYU's campus, great classes, Sharing Station ideas, visiting Courtnee's future apartment, attending the temple together, a 5-mile run with Lynnette, great weather, lots of good food, a trip to Ikea, time on the computer in Lesley's office, and lots of time to talk (although it is never enough)!  We ate at our usual places: Wednesday night at Los Hermanos, Friday night at the Brick Oven and we added a few places with the guys:  lunch at Costa Vida and breakfast at Jim's. The Purdie girls, Aunt June and Amy, joined us for dinner at Los Hermanos and we missed Aunt Sharon who is on a mission and Cathy who was at the hospital with her sick daughter (who is doing much better now).  I came home exhausted, as usual, but uplifted, motivated, full of new ideas, and soooo HAPPY!  Thanks Mom and Dad for making this such an important priority in our lives--it has been one of my greatest blessings and makes for some of my best memories.



1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Such an Incredible time. I miss you all.